Paychex clients benefit from our business tools. For example, we provide forms for all recurring payroll communications and documentation. These easy-to-use forms help you record and communicate important payroll information in a full array of scenarios.
- Let us know about changes in payroll data for employees.
- Register newly hired employees.
- Pease note: If your new employee is hired for minor employment (Minijob), in low-pay sector or for short term employment you need to fill in and send the corresponding form as well (see below).
- Register a newly hired employee for minor employment (with wages up to 450.00€ per month).
- Form must be accompanied by a completed New Employee Information form
- Keep in mind: 450 € / month is the maximum income for employees in minor employment.
- Register a newly hired employee in the low-pay sector (wages between 450.01€ and 850.00€ per month).
Form must be accompanied by a completed New Employee Information form.
- Keep in mind the low-pay sector income range: more than 450 but less than 850 € / month
- Register an employee newly hired for short-term employment (a maximum of three months or 70 working days in a calendar year).
- Form must be accompanied by a completed New Employee Information form.
- Keep in mind the short term employment requirements: Staff may be hired for maximum of three months or may work a maximum of 70 working-days per calendar year.