Payroll for your employees in Germany
Are you an international business owner with plans to employ somebody in Germany? Or are you planning to establish a branch here? With payroll solutions from Paychex, you’ll have access to powerful tools and resources that can help you grow with confidence.
As an employer in Germany, you’re required to produce monthly payroll for your employees and report various taxes, fees, and contributions. In some cases, you’re responsible for making payments as well. These could include:
- Income Tax
- Health insurance contributions
- Pension insurance
- Long-term care insurance
- Unemployment insurance
- Professional association dues
Paychex is here to help! Let us handle the challenges of payroll administration so you can focus on leading your team and growing your business. We offer:
- Ongoing monthly payrolls for your employees
- Itemized transaction lists for financial accounting and verification
- Payment lists/files for on-line banking
- Payment processing for your employees and applicable agencies
- Consultation and support in English and German
Want to learn more?
For more information, check out this overview of your obligations as an employer in Germany, or review these Paychex Fact Sheets.